Company: Flint Group
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: May 8, 2022
- Develop work scopes and costs for capital project authorization
including project schedules and milestones
- Conduct constructability and maintainability reviews with
appropriate environmental, maintenance, and operations personnel in
project development efforts
- Establish, verify, review, and approve designs, design
calculations and drawings to assure technical and quality standards
are met for capital projects
- Assist in final bid package preparation and subsequent contract
bidding and selection
- Monitor work against assigned projects on performance vs.
budget and schedules to insure completion within the
- Ensure that scope of project work is fully completed in
accordance with the terms and conditions of contracts including EHS
and quality standards, regulations and requirements
- Report all project activity to management on an exception basis
and issue a schedule/progress report
- Complete project and contractor evaluations, conducting reviews
of contractor performance
- Maintain liaison with outside contractors and suppliers on
matters of mutual interest (e.g., compliance with standards,
specifications, or regulations, awareness of latest technical
- Establish standardized work and staffing plans for
- Review and analyze data from operations to gather information
on equipment reliability issues, provide troubleshooting support to
operating units on equipment reliability and lead Root Cause
Failure Analysis efforts
- Lead the development and implementation of an operating and
data gathering/validation/reporting system that provides trending
and analysis with detection of early failure indicators
- Establish active participation of the site with internal and
external networks to ensure maximum learning through replication of
- Experience in management techniques included project management
/ critical path management, and manufacturing techniques including
Six Sigma and Lean
- Manufacturing with strong track record of delivering projects
on-time and on-budget.
- Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma certification
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written) and good
presentation skills are required
- Professional judgment and sound decision-making
- Experience in specialty chemicals or related industry is an
advantage; printing and ink experience a strong preference.
- Demonstrated experience developing budgets and managing
- Degree in related technical field or business.
- You are a people-supportive leader who drives for results,
improves processes and develops strong teams.
- Serves as a model of behavior in attitude and compliance with
all OHSA/Flint safety, health and environmental standards.
Keywords: Flint Group, Pine Bluff , Process Engineer, Engineering , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!