Program Director III - Jefferson Regional - Acute Rehabilitation Unit
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Description Kindred Hospital Rehab Services is seeking a Program Director of Inpatient Rehabilitation Operations in the Acute Rehab setting at Jefferson Regional Medical Center - Pine Bluff, AR Kindred Rehabilitation Services is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you. Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employees dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazines Most Admired Healthcare Company for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives. As a Program Director you will:
- Responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program.
- Accountability for budgeting, program growth, Human Resources management expense management, program development, quality and outcome improvement and productivity management in an interdisciplinary fashion.
- Role model for adherence to Kindred/RehabCare policies, procedures, communication and serves as the "face" of the program at the hospital.
- The operations of the unit shall reflect both Kindred and RehabCare mission and vision. Program Director, PT, Physical Therapist, PT, Occupational Therapist, OT, Speech Language Therapist, SLP, Registered Nurse, RN, Acute Rehabilitation Unit, ARU, RehabCare, RHC,QualificationsAs a Program Director you will have:
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Preference for clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation Unit (or like experience) coupled with strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skill is necessary If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Keywords: RehabCare, Pine Bluff , Program Director III - Jefferson Regional - Acute Rehabilitation Unit, Executive , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!