Company: Cardiac Imaging, Inc.
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.mobilecardiacpet.com)
has brought together advanced nuclear medicine technology with
convenient care through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service
allows physicians to treat their patients for cardiac disease with
the most cutting edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving
the comfort of their practice. We exclusively perform mobile
cardiac PET imaging exams, the recognized gold standard across the
United States in detecting early coronary artery disease before it
is evident on other imaging tests.We are currently seeking a
part-time Paramedic to assist our Nuclear Medicine Technologist on
our Mobile Cardiac Imaging Program. The right candidate will have
extensive experience with stress testing procedures, be
enthusiastic and patient friendly. Job Duties and
- Preparation of patient for stress testing procedure including
patient interviews, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient
consent and required signatures, and conducting patient teaching
related to nuclear imaging procedure, including risks and
- Assess patients blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung
sounds, and establish Peripheral Intravenous (IV) access.
- Set up and monitor patient through 12 lead EKG stress testing
including application of 12 lead EKG monitor pads and application
- Identify EKG rhythm and interpretation.
- Preparation of pharmacological stress agents, dose calculation
- Under the direct supervision of the site physician, application
of ACLS algorithms if patients experience heart problems or cardiac
arrest during procedure including administration of resuscitation
pharmacological agents, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway
placement and suctioning.
- Completion of daily paperwork at customer site to include
obtaining physician signature(s), photocopying, and faxing.
- Must comply with established departmental policies and
procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and
environmental standards. Requirements
- Active Paramedic License or Credentialed by CCI (CCT)
- ACLS Certified
- One or more years of prior experience as a paramedic
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook, and Practice Management Systems.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner in a
team oriented environment.
Keywords: Cardiac Imaging, Inc., Pine Bluff , Paramedic, Healthcare , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!