Travel Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: Ardor Health Solutions
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Ardor Health Solutions is looking for a Speech Language
Pathologist to join our travel team in a Hospital setting, in Pine
Bluff, AR! This is a full time travel contract position.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Active AR. Hospital license
- 2+ years of Speech Language Pathologist experience
- Ability to clear a drug screen/background check
- This position begins on 05/29/2023 and ends on 08/28/2023
- Major Medical
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our
internal licensing department
- $500 referral bonus
- 24-hour emergency access to our offices About Ardor Health
Solutions: Ardor Health Solutions is a fun, energetic, and
passionate group of healthcare staffing professionals. We strive to
bring you the highest quality positions that are perfect for your
career. We are dedicated to finding you a travel position that not
only provides superior compensation, but enriches your life. Ardor
Health Solutions is a Fortune Ranked, award-winning, expanding
company that has also recently been ranked the 20th Largest Allied
Staffing Firm in the Nation by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and
by Fortune s Great Places to Work Surveys several years in a row.
For more information or to be considered, please apply now.
Requirements for success in this PT/Physical Therapist Job:
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout
treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to
meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all
disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation
standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of
practice as required.
Keywords: Ardor Health Solutions, Pine Bluff , Travel Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...