Company: Saracen Casino
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionSaracen Casino ResortJOB DESCRIPTION POSITION:
Restaurant Shift SupervisorDEPARTMENT: Food & BeverageREPORTS TO:
Restaurant ManagerGAMING LICENSE RANK: StaffPROJECTED EMPLOYEES:
multiple JOB SUMMARYResponsible for the Management of Food
operation and ensures the department's goals are achieved and
maintained. All functions will be performed within the guidelines
of the Saracen Casino Resort policies and procedures, Internal
Control Standards and objectives.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND
- Plans and develops all menus and respective pricing
- Institutes cost control procedures and standards of
- Analyzes and evaluates food and beverage management, profit and
loss statement information to determine alternate courses of
- Evaluates purchasing, market conditions, and availability of
raw material to properly determine program and action required
- Ensures highest degree of customer satisfaction out of each
food and beverage outlet
- Indirectly supervises Senior Purchasing Agent/Purchasing Agent
in matters pertaining to the purchase of controlled beverages
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an
- Outstanding example of and a credit to Saracen Casino Resort
- Provides exceptional customer service to all patrons and
communicates in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner at
all times. Maintains a professional work environment with
supervisors and staff.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to
regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Attends all necessary training meetings.
- Assist in other projects, as directed.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations
pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed. Hours are
determined by 24-hour schedule.
- QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTSThe requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age or older upon
- High school diploma or its equivalency required.
- College degree or equivalent experience is required
- Ten years in the field of food and beverage, including three
years managerial experience in a multi-unit operation experience is
- Must have a professional appearance and be a team player.
- Must present a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must
be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak
effectively to the public, employees and customers.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well
with the customers and employees.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a
diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid gaming
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a
background investigation and drug screeningPHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations and be
able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to lift and carry upwards to 5 pounds
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while
working at assigned desk area
- Manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment,
including 10 key adding machines, personal computers, fax machines,
and photo copiers
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Respond to visual and oral cues
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work
under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively
deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the
business community in all situations. Saracen Casino Resort is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Saracen Casino, Pine Bluff , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!