Mill Operations Learning Leader in Pine Bluff, Arkansas |
Careers at EPINE Pine Bluff Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log back in!
Mill Operations Learning Leader
Job Locations US-AR-Pine Bluff ID 2021-11565 Category Human
Resources Position Type Full Time Pay Type Salaried
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a
leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com.
44 miles southeast of Little Rock, Pine Bluff is the
tenth-largest city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of
Jefferson County. It is the principal city of the Pine Bluff
Metropolitan Statistical Area and part of the Little Rock-North
Little Rock-Pine Bluff Combined Statistical Area.
The Evergreen Packaging Pine Bluff Paper Mill is located in Pine
Bluff, Arkanas, less than an hour from Little Rock in scenic
southeast Arkansas. It is the largest industrial employer in
Jefferson County. Opened in 1958, Pine Bluff is the largest
facility within Evergreen Packaging and is home to the world's
largest gable-top liquid packaging paperboard machine. In addition
to producing paperboard for cartons, the facility also produces
coated paper for magazines.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national
origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender
identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other
characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with
disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please
call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com .
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines and applicable laws.
The Ideal candidate will be instrumental in helping build a
robust hourly certification program for the Pine Bluff, AR Mill
that is focused on processes that engage the workforce through
collaboration and participation, and support business objectives
around safety, environmental, quality, production, reliability, and
efficient operations for the Mill.
This position reports to Senior Manager Certification & Learning
and Development Leader and will be responsible for the management
and facilitate continuous improvement of the hourly certification
programs for the mill.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Oversees and executes on the facilities certification processes
- Manages the department learning leaders, while partnering
closely with the leaders from each operational area to meet their
- Provide consistency and standards for operational training and
certification across the manufacturing environments.
- Develop department learning leaders.
- Research and institute best in class training and
- Develop and facilitate key performance indicators.
- Develop processes and systems to track certification progress
and illuminate gaps and needs.
- Assist in building talent development ownership within the
departments across the mill.
- Manage and assist in the development of standard procedures
(TCCs, MOCs, JSAs) and other documents within the operations
environment. Ensure learning action items are properly assigned,
tracked and completed.
- May teach and/or deliver training material to the
- Provide additional support for driving Manufacturing Excellence
through certification programs.
- Drive the use of data and data analysis tools in the decision
- Assist in implementation and sustainability of Learning
Management System for hourly team members.
- Reporting directly to Senior Manager Certification / Learning
and Development Leader with a indirect reporting relationship to
the Mill Manager.
- Partner with Human Resources and management team to facilitate
- BA/BS degree business, engineering, human resources, or other
applicable degree from accredited university.
- 5 years experience with technical training and development
within an industrial environment.
- 3 years experience leading others.
- Experience in six sigma/continuous improvement work
- Industry experience in pulp and paper making process.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and Effective planning
- Energetic, Self-Starter
- Ability to look ahead and respond appropriately
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution and Influence (Influential Leadership)
- Organizational Agility
- Results Oriented
IND1P #LI-TM1 #CB1
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses
protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like
to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines and applicable laws. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS