Customer Call Center Specialist I
Company: Simmons Bank
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: June 6, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
The Customer Call Center Specialist I performs a full range of
customer service oriented telephone, website, intranet, and online
banking services via multimedia communication as directed by the
Managers of Customer Call Center. Develops meaningful relationships
with customers to deliver the best banking experience possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and processes incoming calls and online messages from
- Responds to inquiries and determines the appropriate response
or direction for the customer.
- Assists in the completion of new account or loan
- Issues messages and resolves complaints as necessary.
- Performs various operational background duties.
- Processes account balance or transfer requests, stop payment
orders, changes of address and other customer requests or
- Reviews reports, prepares correspondence, and participates in
special department projects as required.
- Ensures that all departmental documents and activities are
performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies
and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion
of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memorandums.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedures
manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals, or
- Ability to write simple-to-business correspondence and routine
- Ability to respond, in writing, to customer complaints,
regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Education and/or Experience
- HS Diploma/GED
- One year of customer service or sales experience, preferably in
a financial setting, is required.
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Must possess excellent telephone skills, including a
professional speaking voice.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with a PC.
- Must present a friendly, professional image and conduct.
- Must maintain punctual and regular attendance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National
Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal
employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex,
ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or
any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National
Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative
Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure
equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive
action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit
Keywords: Simmons Bank, Pine Bluff , Customer Call Center Specialist I, Other , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!