Patient Assessment Standards Coordinator
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The PASC will assure the accurate extraction of data from the
clinical documentation. To perform this task the PASC will:
- Use discretion and independent judgment
- Coordinate the process of providing accurate and timely data to
the appropriate entities involved for Medicare patients.
- Oversees all aspects of data collection on the IRF-PAI.
- Ensures the presence of supporting documentation
- Work closely with CNO and DTO to ensure compliance with CMS
- Educate staff on proper and accurate documentation as it
applies to the IRF PAI.
- Develops and interprets policies and procedures and acts as the
primary resource for immediate problem solving in regards to FIM
scoring and CARE coding.
This position requires a positive working relationship as well as
serving as an educator to the medical staff.
Job Code: 101013
License Or Certification
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Clinical licensed professional such as nurse, therapist, case
management or other allied health provider
- FIM certified
Education, Training And Years Of Experience
- Appropriate to licensure , i.e., bachelors, associates degree
or allied health degree as required for licensure
- 1 year experience in the healthcare setting
Machines, Equipment Used
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and
equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing,
and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Adheres to CMS and JC standards
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency Or Productivity Standards
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and
or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines, monitor processes or
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster
situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a
disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 1636 Higdon Ferry Road, Hot Springs 71913-6912
Job ID: 2210205by Jobble
Keywords: Encompass Health, Pine Bluff , Patient Assessment Standards Coordinator, Other , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!