Company: Saracen Casino
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION Summary: A Poker Dealer shall be
responsible for dealing all assigned poker tables while creating a
fun, exciting, entertaining environment with service that exceeds
the guests' expectations. All Poker Dealers must adhere to all
Poker Department policies and procedures. All functions will be
performed within the guidelines of the Saracen Casino Resort
policies and procedures, and Internal Control Standards and
objectives. Essential Functions And Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all forms of Poker, dealing
policies and general gaming procedures.
- Sustains a friendly, supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Displays positive acceptance of demanding scheduling
- Creates teamwork by performing all dealing functions in a
professional and accurate manner.
- Assists in maintaining a spotless environment by removing and
storing all chip racks and tray tables and disposing of any cups,
glasses or bottles left behind by guests.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in a
- Provides exceptional customer service to all patrons and
communicates in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner at
all times. Maintains a professional work environment with
supervisors and staff.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to
regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Attends all necessary training meetings.
- Assist in other projects, as directed.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations
pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed. Hours are
determined by 24-hour schedule.
- Outstanding example of and a credit to Saracen Casino Resort
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTSThe requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age or older upon
- High school diploma or its equivalency required.
- Must be able to pass a live Poker audition by demonstrating
adequate Poker knowledge and dealing skills.
- Must successfully complete and pass a math aptitude test.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and adhere to all
- Strong interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Requires an individual with both a high degree of
professionalism and the ability to work effectively with others on
a consistent basis.
- Must be procedure oriented, and able to take direction and
handle all dealing tasks effectively.
- Ability to communicate all irregularities to their
Supervisor/Manager on a consistent basis.
- Must present a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must
be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak
effectively to the public, employees and customers.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well
with the customers and employees.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a
diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid gaming
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a
background investigation and drug screening PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations and be
able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work
under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively
deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the
business community in all situations.
- Respond to visual and oral cues.
- Able to work in fast-paced stressful environment.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Able to bend, reach, twist, and grip items while working at
- Operate in a mentally and physically stressful situation. The
Saracen Casino Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Saracen Casino, Pine Bluff , Poker Dealer, Other , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!