Company: Sirius Staffing
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sirius Staffing has an opening for an Industrial Mechanic
located in Little Rock, AR. This is a contract position expected to
last at least 6 months. -
Shift: -Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
- Perform mechanic maintenance tasks on all plant equipment and
machinery, -i.e. -Dust collectors, rotary calciners, fans, pumps,
pan formers, tanks, conveyors, belt dryers, mills, screeners,
elevators, blowers, mixers, extruders, conveying systems, etc. as
assigned by the Chief Plant Engineer.
- Maintain all personally assigned tools as required for the job
- Fabrication and minor equipment modifications as support of
small Capex and non-capex plant project work/new installs as
assigned by Chief Plant Engineer.
- Make routine walkthroughs and rounds to determine any abnormal
equipment conditions or failures and communicate to Management for
scheduling of repairs or adjustment.
- Assist Operations Departments with equipment and process
troubleshooting and cleanup as needed from a mechanical Maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 years of qualified Class B Mechanic experience - - -Sirius
Staffing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Pine Bluff , Industrial Mechanic, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!