Dialysis Clinical Coordinator
Company: U.S. Renal Care
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: March 17, 2023
USRC's greatest strength in being a leader in the dialysis
industry is our ability to recognize and celebrate the differences
in our diverse workforce. We strongly believe in recruiting top
talent and creating a diverse and inclusive work climate and
culture at all levels of our organization. The Clinical Coordinator
is responsible for assisting with management and operation of
clinic. This position assumes full responsibility for the dialysis
clinic in the absence of the Administrator. Growth:
- Assist with clinical and operational processes to improve
patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed
- Assist with planning/coordinating patient scheduling to assure
timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels.
- Demonstrate effective use of supplies and staff labor
- Responsible for updating all logs and ensuring that dialysis
run sheets and logs are sent to billing.
- Perform duties as assigned to meet the patient care or
operational needs of the clinic. Outcomes:
- Coordinate the functions of all departments and develop
standards and methods of measuring patient care services, including
a chronological record of services provided to patients as required
by the ESRD Network Coordinating Council and Medicare.
- Work with Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough,
and appropriate documentation in the patient record of all
treatments, activities, and communication with the patient,
physician, and other healthcare professionals.
- Promote quality management program through education and
involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall
responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality.
- Assist with program's target goals for patient outcomes in
accordance with quality patient care and Company goals.
- Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take
action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly QAPI
meeting as delegated by Administrator or Management. Operational
- Knowledge of and remain current with federal, state, local laws
and regulations, including health care professionals practice act
- Work with Administrator to assure clinic is in compliance with
all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Assist Administrator with development, implementation and
follow up of Corrective Action Plans required for internal and
- May assume Charge Nurse's responsibilities as needed.
- May fulfill responsibility of facility Alternate CEO as
delegated by Governing Body.
- Conduct and/or participate in both formal and informal meetings
with the governing body, Regional Director, Medical Director and
the staff as delegated. Assure that appropriate staff meetings,
in-service education meetings, and team patient care planning
meetings are held monthly as delegated. Assure that Quality
Assessment & Performance Improvement Program is current at all
times as delegated.
- Establish, maintain, and submit all required records and
reports concerning staff, patients, and the operational affairs of
the center if delegated by Administrator.
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary
physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that
all equipment is maintained and functions properly; and that
adequate and appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are
available and used correctly.
- Oversee the maintenance of equipment and supplies to meet
current laws and regulations.
- Responds to all emergencies in clinic. Familiar with emergency
equipment and all emergency operational procedures.
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment, building areas occupied
by the center and other property belonging to the center.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical
Director and physicians.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with all
Administrators, area hospitals, agencies, vendors and the
- Actively promote GUEST customer service standards; develop
effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Respond effectively to inquiries or complaints. Staff
- Ensure all staff meet required qualifications for position held
and perform duties within limitations established by and in
accordance with company policy/procedures, health care
professionals practice acts, applicable state and federal laws and
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs
and concerns, staff education and in-service sessions as
- Assists with recruitment, training, development, and
supervision of all personnel.
- Assists with maintaining effective personnel management and
employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all
personnel and counseling employees.
- Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team
concepts and promoting a team effort.
- Effectively communicate expectations; accept accountability and
hold others accountable for performance.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Pine Bluff , Dialysis Clinical Coordinator, Other , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...