Company: USG Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Greenville Plant Safety/Training
Administrator is responsible for the activities and operations of
administrative services in the areas of Safety and Human Resources
support for the plant. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates all hiring, orientation, and onboarding duties of
USG & Elite employees.
- Training and maintaining a highly skilled workforce to ensure
an efficient operation, consistent with overall company
- Able to assess individual, team, and department strengths and
development opportunities and provides consistent coaching to
engage individuals and plant teams.
- Coordinates with department leaders to generate training and
development plans to support new-hire training and ongoing
refresher training with developing workforce.
- Maintains all training materials and alignment with
departmental operator rate training programs, department training
matrix, EPRs (Essential Physical Requirements), and SAR
- Assists in employee & community activities including PayDay
Chatter Newsletter, Safety Celebrations, & special community
- Coordinates all PHS activities and follow-ups & CPR/First Aid
- Helps support Model Program Administrators with monthly audits
& assists in SAR audits.
- Conducts safety boot & prescription glasses administration with
- Monitors and coordinates monthly random drug testing protocols
and maintains employee records.
- Supports training in accident investigations and supports entry
and corrective action of reporting in CORE.
- Maintains and updates Safety & HR forms on plant bulletin
boards and supports communication efforts plantwide.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to
work with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the
- Proven collaboration ability; able to coach employees.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proven experience in an administrative with experience in
hiring, recruiting, and training.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Capable of delivering effective training one-on-one and in
- Foundational knowledge of the plant safety program with the
affinity to build expertise in all areas of
- Prior experience managing employees is preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years experience in a similar administrative role of hiring
and recruiting.Rate of pay may be adjusted based on the
qualifications and experience of the candidate.USG employees enjoy
a number of benefit options for themselves and their families.
These include two medical insurance options, as well as vision and
dental coverage. The cost of these optional programs varies based
on coverage level - employees generally pay 25% of the monthly
premium cost, USG pays the rest. These coverage options are offered
on the first day of employment with no waiting period.Additionally,
USG employees enjoy both a 401(k) Investment Plan with company
match and a pension plan. Beyond these main features, employees may
also choose from a number of additional programs like life
insurance, accident insurance, legal insurance, even pet insurance,
just to name a few. USG also offers Quarterly (hourly) / Annual
(salary) bonus potential for all employees based on performance
metrics tied to safety, quality, and productivity.----USG also
provides employees with paid time off and paid holidays.Since 1902,
Chicago-based USG has been a leader in producing innovative,
award-winning products and systems to build everything from major
commercial developments and residential housing to home
improvements. USG's employees are committed to the highest levels
of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do. Our
steadfast commitment to the company's core business values -
innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity, efficiency and
safety - have helped us become the company we are today.--EOE
Keywords: USG Corporation, Pine Bluff , Safety/Training Administrator, Other , Greenville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!