I/E Maintenance Technician I
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. 44 miles southeast of
Little Rock, Pine Bluff is the tenth-largest city in the state of
Arkansas and the county seat of Jefferson County. It is the
principal city of the Pine Bluff Metropolitan Statistical Area and
part of the Little Rock-North Little Rock-Pine Bluff Combined
Statistical Area. The Evergreen Packaging Pine Bluff Paper Mill is
located in Pine Bluff, Arkanas, less than an hour from Little Rock
in scenic southeast Arkansas. It is the largest industrial employer
in Jefferson County. Opened in 1958, Pine Bluff is the largest
facility within Evergreen Packaging and is home to the world's
largest gable-top liquid packaging paperboard machine. In addition
to producing paperboard for cartons, the facility also produces
coated paper for magazines. Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age
national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by
law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please call or email . All information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Responsibilities Basic duties ofposition:
- There is a 90 calendar day probation period.
- Employees must work in temperature extremes in summer and
- Employees must work in and around automated manufacturing
equipment with moving forklifts, cranes and floor conveyors.
- Employees must strictly adhere to attendance policy.
- Employees must perform all assigned task as directed.
- This is a full time position working 48 or more hours per
- Understand and comply with all safety rules, regulations and
- Employees must wear various types of personal protective
equipment (safety glasses, side shields, hearing protection,
aprons, harnesses, steel toed shoes, gloves, reflective vest, etc.)
Safely work in confined spaces, use LO/TO procedures and other
safety processes, etc.
- Employees must be able to stand and or walk for 8 to 16 hours &
lift up to 50 pounds.
- Employees must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, stand, climb
stairs, work at heights and use ladders. Must be able to kneel,
twist, push and pull with a full range of body mechanics.
- Employees are required to frequently reach at or below shoulder
height and reach above shoulder height.
- Employees must be able to work with other crew members and may
be required to occasionally work independently with minimum
- Employee must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in
- All employees are required to operate a computer using various
safety and production related programs.Evergreen Packaging may
require satisfactory completion of certain job based assessments
which candidates would be required to successfully complete in
order to qualify for the position. Job Requirements: The ideal
- Must submit an updated resume in Word format.
- Must possess these Work Keys scores: Applied Math - 4, Locating
Information - 5, Reading for Information - 5, Applied Tech - 6 and
Workplace Observation 4. Your individual scores must be on your
resume. The Company will verify. .
- Preference of 3 or more years of previous Industrial
- Sufficient experience equivalent to an apprenticeship program
(typically 3 to 5 years in a IE role)
- Preferred Experience: Must have 24 months or more of
industrial, factory or manufacturing experience.
- Education: High school graduate or General Education
- Vocational School completion with IE emphasisPre-employment
- Participate in structured panel interviews
- The job offer is contingent upon successful passing a drug
test, physical and background screen.
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Pine Bluff , I/E Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!