Regional Class A CDL Shuttle Driver - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: McPherson Oil
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Call us at (888) 684-5762 to hear more about this great
opportunity or click APPLY BELOW.
The Shuttle Driver would be responsible for shuttling loaded and
empty trailers between Pine Bluff and Gurdon, Arkansas in order to
facilitate the delivery to customers the following day. The regular
schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to
10:00 pm (or when route is completed). However, the candidate must
be open and flexible for day or night shift; Sunday through
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation with overtime pay
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Incentive opportunities
About the Company:
McPherson Oil is a full-service petroleum products and services
company that provides our customers with quality products and
services. We have been achieving this mission for fifty years.
McPherson Oil continues to be chosen by suppliers, customers and
employees for their openness, honesty, and integrity in the
petroleum business. We have a strong background of providing
leadership in the petroleum distribution business which has
provided a solid foundation for us to continue delivering quality
products and services to our customers for many years to come.
We believe to be successful we need the right people. We seek
people who strive for excellence and eagerly explore new ideas and
challenges. If you want to be a change agent, lead the team, and
drive success, McPherson Oil is the place for you. We need
employees who embody our values of commitment to excellence,
family, honesty, teamwork, and execution.
We offer not just at CAREER, but a place to hang your hat and call
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Load and unload product in and out of the truck, in a manner
compliant with company policy and state and federal
- Drive vehicles to and from designated locations.
- Deliver products by following instructions from management and
the instructions on the delivery ticket.
- Warehouse responsibilities include moving materials, picking,
loading products, and assisting with inventory.
- Operate a vehicle on and off customer sites in a manner
compliant with company policy and procedure and compliant with
- Perform related truck movements as required.
- Maintain electronic logbook to state and federal
- Take samples of products, as required by management.
- Daily monitoring of vehicle's fluid levels as well as tire
pressure to ensure good safety and preventative maintenance
- Maintain contact with dispatcher as needed to receive updated
- Perform roadside assistance as needed, such as changing
- Use safety equipment such as fire extinguisher and spill kit,
- Re-packaging products within company guidelines to meet
customers' needs, as necessary.
- Prepare, complete and submit, in a timely manner, the paperwork
required by MOP.
- Engage in proper loading, unloading and flushing
- Deliver the product in a courteous, professional manner.
- Flush and clean tanker after deliveries as required by company
- Communicate with all Operations Personnel, Dispatchers, Fleet
Maintenance Manager and assist them as required.
- Maintain and operate a vehicle in compliance with DOT
requirements and maintain a clean and safe vehicle.
- Help maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Responsible for the completion of special projects or the
assignment of other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Deliver to customers, as needed, to cover for vacations and
other business needs.
- Ensure facility is properly shut down, including locking all
doors and gates at the end of the shift.
- CDL Class A license with Tanker and Doubles endorsements.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial driving experience.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Knowledge of general area in which product will be
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with
the general public and to understand traffic signs, to make entries
on reports and records.
- Possession of a current Medical Examiner's certificate.
- Knowledge of procedures to secure cargo in or on a commercial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while performing
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude during all
internal and external customer interactions.
- Effectively represents the company and responsive to the needs
of internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to complete position responsibilities within the
- Self-driven and motivated individual.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of technology with a handheld device.
- Ability to work with a sense of efficiently.
- Produces a caliber of work consistent with departmental
- Ability to follow company safety and quality procedures and
The work of this position is performed in both inside and outside
environments in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. The
position requires the ability to lift, push, and pull up to 75 lbs.
Frequent bending, stooping, and climbing is required. In this
position, associates may be exposed to hazardous materials, vapors,
fumes, and extreme weather conditions. Proper PPE is provided for
employees working in these conditions.
The job description of the Lubes Shuttle Driver is not inclusive
and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined
by the supervisor.
The McPherson Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: McPherson Oil, Pine Bluff , Regional Class A CDL Shuttle Driver - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!