Class A CDL - New pay increase - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $86,000 - Up to $12,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,170-$1,430 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
- Tanker trailer hauling 75% non-hazardous freight.
- Home three days every other weekend.
- 3-5 loads per week.
- Drive mostly east of the Mississippi. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
hire. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you
qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Drive the best thanks to continuous
investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we'll
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 12000PI157511898
Keywords: Schneider, Pine Bluff , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!