Rehabilitation Technician - PRN- Pine Bluff, AR
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician to work per diem
for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide
quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient
care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help
mentally and/or physically impairedpatients to participate in tasks
to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT
to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to
members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and
to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to
50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.; 6-12 months relevant
experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee .
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Pine Bluff , Rehabilitation Technician - PRN- Pine Bluff, AR, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!