Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - LSB Industries
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $90,000 - $12,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,250-$1,530 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per WeekExperience: 6
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 212026Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- 3 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 125 miles of El Dorado, AR.
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- More money - Be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
freight. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Pine Bluff , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - LSB Industries, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!