Owner Operator - Tanker Fleet up to $230K
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Owner Operator - Tanker Fleet
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Clean Harbors is looking for a Professional Driver- Owner Operator
to join their Tanker fleet. As an Owner Operator partner, you will
be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a
generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and
hazardous waste regulations. Drivers who can be out for longer
periods of time can be routed across our network to make sure you
stay loaded and are making money.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- All Time Paid/ No Free Time
- All Miles Paid, empty and loaded
- All Miles Paid equally, empty and loaded
Company Paid Expenses
- Weight Tickets
- ELD Installation and Maintenance
- IFTA Reporting
- Company Cell Phone
- Clean Harbors Operating License
- Trailer Wash
- Sign-on Bonus ($7500)
- Referral Bonus ($4000/per driver
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates Class A Tanker. Adheres to weight limits and ensure
proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety
procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous
Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have your own truck, required;
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or
willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1 years of previous OTR driving experience is a
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 447-1316.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Pine Bluff , Owner Operator - Tanker Fleet up to $230K, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!