Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - home run
Location: Pine Bluff
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $81,000Average pay: $1,120-$1,370
weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230427Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need CDL
training? Explore our or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road
- Variability - Haul freight on different routes and in different
areas of the country.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.Meet the team that
drivers on this account work withDiversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI205931665
Keywords: Schneider, Pine Bluff , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - home run, Professions , Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...